Lift Loud in the new FKN range of skull and graffiti design scrunch bum bike shorts.
- Lay your bike shorts flat to air dry. Try hanging them over several rungs of a clothes horse rather than the clothes line so that they don't stretch out of shape.
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only and never use fabric softener on your activewear. Fabric softener can damage the technical properties of a sports fabric and remove it's abilities to be sweat-wicking, anti-bacterial, etc.
- If you get a bleach stain on your bike shorts, use a Sharpie to dab the spot back to black.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your gear, try washing them in a lingerie bag with your crop tops and leggings.
- If your shorts get wrinkled, never iron them! Use a clothes steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- Built from 75% Nylon & 25% Spandex.
- All of our women's gym apparel is proudly designed in Australia by bodybuilders.
Skull Scrunch Bum Bike Shorts Size Chart
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.